Tubebuddy is a YouTube SEO tool and Chrome extension. It connects to your YouTube account and completely upgrades your dashboard and what you can do. It is certified by YouTube, which makes it easy to install and safe to use.
When you use this tool, it helps you increase your views and subscribers. You can find out the best keywords and instantly grow your views. It will tell you what keywords are trending and suggest tags, and it gives you A/B testing to grow your views.
Some of the other great things this tool can do include sort your comments, publish to Facebook, find opportunities for your videos, auto translate, and more. People find this tool to be amazing for increasing views and subscribers and it helps them save time managing their YouTube channels.
However, there are several different alternatives that offer a few different features and people who want to integrate CMS tools look to these to see what they offer. Take a look at some great alternatives to TubeBuddy.
Top 5 YouTube Analytics Tools Like
VidIQ is a similar tool and it helps you manage your YouTube audience development. It is great for marketers as it will upload your videos at the optimum time of day, connect you with top influencers, monitor your viewers and engagements on YouTube and across other social media platforms, and more. It is easy to use and set up, and it is great for boosting your YouTube SEO.
VidIQ is similar to TubeBuddy. It will give you keyword suggestions and analyze your videos. They also analyze other videos for you so that you can see what your competition is doing.
The statistics are slightly more detailed than TubeBuddy for both your videos and your channel. It will tell you the number of views, your global YouTube ranking, how many subscribers you have gained, and the number of videos uploaded over the last month. This allows you to get an idea of your trending videos and what content is most popular with your viewers.
- Basic Plan: Free
- Pro Plan: $7.50 per month
- Boost Plan: $39 per month
- Boost + Plan: $415 per month
- Ability to sync to any YouTube account
- Comments manager
- Organizational tools including searches by tags and keywords
- Productivity analytics
- Content marketing tools
- Deep analytics
- Great SEO tools
- Competitive analytics
- Easy keyword and tag research
- Rankings and video scores
- Budget plan available for those who need it
- The full plan is expensive
- It is better for more experienced YouTubers
Tubics is another tool that helps you get views and subscribers on your YouTube videos. You can sync your YouTube video metadata and this tool will give you the keyword suggestions and search volumes based on the data it gets from Google, Bing, and YouTube. You can grow your organic YouTube traffic up to 25 times what it is with this tool.
When you begin using this tool, it will analyze your videos and let you know how your videos are performing and how viewers are responding to you. It analyzes your content in real time through 15 key factors that influence your SEO. It will suggest better keywords to use so that your videos rank higher and it will compile reports for you to understand how to improve your content.
- Free Version
- Basic Plan: $ 190 per month
- Business Plan: $390 per month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact for pricing
- Keyword research tool
- Video analytics
- Keyword rankings
- SEO tips for videos
- Direct YouTube sync
- Competitor analysis
- Content management
- Rank tracking
- Is very easy to use
- Offers SEO-focused tips
- Helps your channel grow quickly
- Helps analyze your competitors
- No A/B testing
- Not a lot of features
3. Social Blade
Social Blade is another tool that tracks the statistics of your YouTube videos and it gives you access to a public user database that has global analytics. It helps you rank your videos, find influencers, and grow your channel.
They also offer YouTube experts who can help you grow your content by making a plan for you. It also has a mobile app and you can check the statistics for any YouTube channel to find out what grade they score.
In addition, they will estimate your AdSense earnings and it helps you stay in touch with the online accounts you follow. You can watch informative videos to learn how to improve your channel and your content for more views and subscribers. Social Blade works across a number of platforms including YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Daily Motion, Mixer, and DLive.
- Bronze plan: $3.99 per month
- Silver Plan: $9.99 per month
- Gold Plan: $39.99 per month
- Platinum Plan: $99.99 per month
- Provides detailed statistics across major platforms
- Helps you see who is getting fake followers
- Offers insights into online trends
- Helps you identify influencers
- Gives you information and analytics on other creators
- Lets you see how many page views other accounts have
- Offers informative videos to learn how to improve your channel
- Helps you understand where your channel stands
- Can help grow your channel with expert help
- Identifies influencers
- Provides analytics on other creators
- Provides detailed statistics across platforms
- Limited online platforms
- Information available to public
This tool is a free tool that uses Google Autocomplete to provide you with long tail keywords for your content. It helps to speed up the searches on Google and it comes up with keyword options very quickly. The free version will come up with up to 750 keywords in a very short period of time. Whenever you start typing in the Google search box, it will give you suggestions.
Keyword Planner works with AdWords, which often doesn’t show you the most popular long tail keywords. This tool helps you find the best long tail keywords as well as keywords that people are searching, international keywords, and keywords for advertising or marketing. It will help you understand what people are searching for online so that you can create content that fulfills their needs.
- Free Version
- Pro Basic Plan: $69 per month
- Pro Plus Plan: $79 per month
- Pro Business Plan: $159 per month
- Provides you with a lot of keyword suggestions
- Allows you to analyze competitors
- Shows you what people are searching online
- Is easy to use and understand
- Is great for SEO projects and specialists
- Provides accurate data for keywords
- Has a lot of great features
- Offers nice interface
- Shows keyword variations with search volume
- It returns so many keywords that it can be too much
Ahrefs is a great tool for SEO and backlinks. It helps you understand how to achieve high engagement. It helps you understand how your keywords run throughout search engines, including Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, and more. You can enter a keyword or a list of keywords and see country-specific search results.
You can search by keyword to see what Google likes to show or you can search videos by topic. The Content Explorer searches a database and shows you complete SEO and social metrics for your search.
You can learn what topics are best for you to create content around. It will also show you high-traffic opportunities with Batch Analysis and Site Explorer. It gives you a lot of good information including search volume, clicks per search, and return rate for different keywords.
- Lite Plan: $99 per month
- Standard Plan: $179 per month
- Advanced Plan: $399 per month
- Agency Plan: $999 per month
- Site Explorer with reports
- Backlink index
- Keyword ranking index
- Content Explorer
- Keyword Explorer
- Alerts for lost keywords, new keywords, and mentions
- Batch analysis
- Domain comparison
- Ease of use
- Great notifications
- Excellent customer support
- Large backlink database
- Higher pricing with no free trial
- No integration with Google Analytics