Hunter.io is one of the most widely used lead generation tools that has become crucial to organizing effective SEO link building and social media campaigns. It collects data by searching a database of domain names and verifying, sourcing, processing, and delivering the results.
There are several useful features that allow you to get more specific information. You can search for companies or you can obtain a list of targeted emails. It will tell you which ones are verified.
They do have a free plan as well as a range of other plans.
Although people find this to be a very useful tool, they often want alternative tools that cost less and offer different data and results. Take a look at the following alternatives to hunter.io:
Top 6 Email Prospecting
Tools Like Hunter.io
Snovio is a useful CRM that helps you with lead generation and email outreach. It helps you find email addresses from LinkedIn profiles, Facebook, and websites that are verified. It works through a Chrome extension and it saves you a lot of time because the emails won’t bounce. This email and validation tool cuts down significantly on the research you need to do for your email campaign.
Snovio does a great job of connecting you to prospects in LinkedIn, where there is a much higher conversion rate than other sites. You can get to the right people to grow your business. LinkedIn can be hard to conquer if you don’t have experience but Snovio makes it easy.
- XS Plan: Free
- S Plan: $19 per month
- M Plan: $49 per month
- L Plan: $79 per month
- XL Plan: $139 per month
- Domain search for email addresses
- Email verifier
- LinkedIn email search
- Prospect search
- Company search
- Technology checker
- Excellent customer support
- Lead generation
- Verified emails
- Plans limit the number of users
- More complex tool is not suited for beginners
VoilaNorbert is another lead generation tool that can find anyone’s corporate email and help you drive content to it that is designed to engage them. They have four different plans, depending on how many leads you are looking to gain each month.
It makes your email outreach campaigns much easier by enriching your email lists with other relevant data that helps you send content that is engaging and more personal. You can also reach out to blogs, build links, and contact authors. This allows you to continue to explain your reach.
- Valet Plan: $49 per month
- Butler Plan: $99 per month
- Advisor plan: $249 per month
- Counselor Plan: $499 per month
- Qualified leads
- Talent recruiting
- Content marketing
- The right reporters for PR
- Ability to build long-lasting relationships with anyone
- Ease of use
- Accurate results
- 50 free leads when you sign up
- There are limited results in the free version
- Chrome can close if you have too many tabs open
This tool is an easy way to find any email address very quickly. They have a low bounce rate and you will receive additional information about the person, including the company where they work and their position. It is designed for any business from a startup to a fully developed enterprise.
It uses big data and artificial intelligence to find email addresses of professionals, which allows you to grow your leads. The data integrates into your CRM and you get bulk email and email verification, CRM integration, domain check, and more.
- Free Plan
- Basic Plan: $49 per month
- Standard Plan: $99 per month
- Premium Plan: $149 per month
- Ultra Plan: $399 per month
- Bulk email and email verification
- Marketing automation
- Data enrichment and data verification
- CRM integration
- Domain check
- Server detection
- Provides accurate emails
- Has a free plan
- Integrates well with LinkedIn
- Is easy to use
- Gets emails quickly
- Can be expensive for higher plans
You can use this tool to boost the productivity of your outbound sales team through lead generation. It offers tools to build your email list and automate follow-ups, emails, and more. It also provides you with a list of tasks to do within your campaigns to improve your sales. It analyzes your campaign performance and tracks your goals for your sales team.
You can integrate it with other tools that you may already use and it helps you find leads and close sales. It offers great reporting and insights and you can integrate it with your CRM if you get the Business plan. This tool is actually multiple tools in the same package.
- Essential Plan: $79 per month
- Business Plan: $129 per month
- Email finder
- Prospect lists
- Automations of follow ups and communications
- Drip campaigns
- Email tracking
- Reporting and insights
- Advanced CRM integrations with Business Plan
- Offers multiple sales tools in one package
- Is easy to use
- Has a LinkedIn widget
- Offers competitive pricing
- Occasionally extracts the wrong email address
Aeroleads uses a Chrome plugin to generate targeted sales leads. It draws from LinkedIn, GitHub, AngelList, Inbound.org, and CrunchBase. It provides you with email addresses, phone numbers, and social media profiles. It will tell you the person’s title, company, location, business, and website.
You can import the data directly into your CRM software or download it as a .csv file. It also offers integrations with other tools, such as MailChimp, HubSpot, Zapier, and SalesForce.
Aeroleads constantly updates its information database to make sure that it is accurate. You can choose a source and get leads, and it can help you grow your business. It is a great tool for company team collaboration and company profiling. You will be able to grow your sales with this Saas tool.
- Free trial
- Take Off Plan: $49 per month
- Climb Plan: $149 per month
- Cruise Plan: $499 per month
- Enterprise Plan: By quote
- Lead capture
- Lead database integration
- Prospecting tools
- Company and individual profiling
- Team collaboration
- Easy to use
- Delivers excellent results and accurate data
- Is ideal for looking for business leads
- Basic version is limited
- It occasionally returns the wrong email
LeadFuze is another lead generation tool that helps you grow your business. You can use this tool for sales, marketing, recruiting, and more. It provides hyper-targeted lead searches that yield actual contact information. It also has automated list building. You can save a lot of time on research and focus on sales.
It also helps with marketing because it provides personal and business emails so that you have a higher match rate for custom audience ad targeting. If you are recruiting, it finds both personal and business email addresses and it filters by people who are out of work. You can use this tool to find the people you are looking for.
- Starter Plan: $132.30 per month
- Scaling Plan: $447.30 per month
- Custom Plan: Contact for pricing
- Integrations with over 1000 tools
- Verified emails
- LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles
- Background information on your leads
- Ability to qualify leads based on AdWord spending
- Phone numbers for leads
- Fuzebot (AI assistant) that builds lists
- Easy integration with CRM
- Automated lead generation with detailed data
- Accurate data
- Great customer support
- Emails and follow-ups
- Quick results
- Doesn’t have instant downloads
- Sometimes yields low number of search results