Pokefarm is a fun game for any Pokemon fan and the goal is to hatch all of the pokemon. It is free to play. When you register, you will be given an egg to hatch. You choose the egg, similar to how you choose your first pokemon in the other versions of the game. Professor Holly gives you the choice.
Once you hatch the first egg, you are able to adopt others by visiting the shelter. Thirty pokemon and thirty eggs appear at once in the shelter and the lab has four eggs. If you want a rare egg, you need to get it from the lab.
The goal is to grow your farm and rank up. As you advance, there are other levels that you can play. You can catch all 649 pokemon as well as many Fakemon. However, some people want to try other games too. Continue reading to learn all about Pokefarm alternatives.
Top 7 Online RPGs Like
Pokeheroes is a game made by fans based around Emera Town. You can adopt Pokemon eggs, hatch them, and raise the pokemon. You get to hunt for other pokemon, including shinies, and collect rare items. There are a lot of fun activities for Pokemon fans in this game. They have several different places around town where you can hang out, including the Safari Zone and the Global Trade Station. It is a fangame that you can play in your browser.
- Free to join, but you can buy items in the game
- Train your pokemon
- Send pokemon on missions
- Master quests
- Interact with other players
- Hunt for shinies
- Play mini games
- Collect pokemon in pokedex
- Interact with other pokemon fans
- Collect and train your pokemon
- Solve challenging quests
- You should learn about pokemon before you get started
DelugeRPG is an online game. You can catch pokemon, trade them, and battle other players. It uses free open-source software and you can also interact with other players. You try to gain points to progress in the game. You can earn money by battling other trainers or in gyms and you can win coins in the daily raffle. The site doesn’t use any real cash so you need to battle and earn the coins if you want to play the game.
- Free, but they do take donations
- Catch pokemon
- Trade pokemon
- Interact with other players
- Battle trainers or gyms
- It’s a fun alternative pokemon fan game
- It’s free
- You can battle
- You can’t buy any pokemon so you have to earn coins to get the one you want
UnovaRPG used to be called Pokemon Indigo and it has all of the pokemon available to catch and collect. You can sign up and play in your browser. You will find different kinds of pokemon including shinies, golden, mystic, metallic, and dark. You can earn indigo coins while you play, which allows you to buy items, and you work to evolve your pokemon and level up.
- Capture pokemon
- Battle trainers from around the world
- Evolve your pokemon
- Earn badges and rewards
- Connect with over a million players around the world
- Catch all available pokemon
- Play free game
- Collect all types, including shiny pokemon
- Hard to level up certain pokemon
Pokemon Vortex used to be called Pokemon Crater and it is a fun online pokemon game. You can capture pokemon or engage in battles. Follow the map; when you encounter other trainers, you can challenge them to a battle. In addition to the standard pokemon, this game has a few of its own, including Dratinice. It is a popular game with interesting features.
- All pokemon
- Ability to battle gym leaders and other trainers
- Legendary pokemon
- Forums where you can engage with other players
- Many fun features
- Badges to find legendary pokemon
- New versions of pokemon
- Hard to find legendary pokemon
You can collect and hatch all pokemon from every game when you sign up for this fun game online. They also have a few pokemon that are their own creation. You work to increase the strength of your pokemon and evolve them by completing tasks. You can follow fun story quests to search for legendary pokemon and rare items, engage in real-time trainer battles, and so much more.
- Collect and store pokemon you find
- Battle other trainers and AI bots
- Trade with other players
- Explore quests for legendary pokemon
- Chat with other players on forums
- Get new pokemon from the lab and the shelter
- Many great features
- All pokemon available and a few novelty pokemon as well
- Fun quests for legendary pokemon
- Ability to store your pokemon on your PC
- Make sure that you follow rules or you will be banned
Dragon Cave is an online adoptables game where you can find eggs and travel to find different dragons to adopt, raise, and breed. It has different habitats throughout the map where you can hunt for new and abandoned eggs. You need to care for your egg by feeding it so that it doesn’t die. You can even share your egg on social media and get views for your egg in the forums. There are a lot of features to this fun game where you collect eggs and hatch dragone.
- Collect abandoned and new dragon eggs
- Care for eggs and feed them so that they hatch
- Breed dragons for new eggs
- Personalize your eggs and dragons by naming them
- Send eggs and hatchlings to other players
- Chat in forums with other players
- Fun game with a lot of eggs and dragons to collect
- Challenge of caring for your eggs
- Players all over the world
- New dragone released each month
- Similar concept to pokemon but it doesn’t include pokemon
This is a game where you create your village and choose a career for your character. You then go on adventures. You can choose from an ocean theme, a fantasy theme, a medieval fantasy theme, a dragon theme, and an arctic theme. You can explore these villages, do jobs for coins, and create villagers. You can chat with others in the forum and build your village.
- Create villagers
- Learn new careers
- Interact with other players in forum
- Explore and plant seeds
- Fun game with a lot of challenges
- Different careers
- Ability to learn up to four careers
- Fun game that is similar to pokemon but it doesn’t have pokemon